View Single Post
Old
10-14-2008, 10:30 PM
HamrlikTheStud*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
I'd like to think that I would scream insults at a player if something happened on the ice to cause me to get excited, a cheapshot maybe, a bad call, that's about it.

I used to scream insults at opposing players at junior games, and boo everyone, but y'know, I was 16.

So people are free to do what they want, but I'm free to think that my goat is better company.
If by any way, I can get one of these player out of his game for what could be only 1 second, I'll be happy. Because I'll have contributed to help the team I cheer.

Every Habs fan going to the game : Don't be shy and boo him. He was a crap in the playoffs, throwing paper planes instead of actually caring for his teamates. He always thought himself first, was not a great team player, and was just a puck hog.

He does not deserve any GREAT special treatment... That being said, if I was attending a game versus the Islanders, I would actually applaude Mark Streit in the beginning of the game, because HE, in my opinion, is what I call a great team player.

HamrlikTheStud* is offline   Reply With Quote