Thread: Injury Report: Brian Mccabe
View Single Post
Old
10-15-2008, 07:20 PM
Markstrom Rules
Sup

vCash: 500
I haven't heard anything new about McCabe. On the Panthers site there's a vid up on DeBoer post practice today and he said everyone skated but McCabe. Allen had some swelling earlier in the week in the knee he had scoped, but he skated today and looked good according to DeBoer. Skrastins was cleared and skated Monday, and practiced for an hour and a half yesterday. DeBoer said they'll see how he's feeling, but they'd like to dress him Thursday if possible. So that's great news. And his wife also had a new baby girl yesterday so congrats, Skratch.

Mods, now that I think about it, maybe we should re-make this thread into the official 08-09 Injury Update thread, I've seen other boards have them. That way anyone with any new updates on injuries can post them here and it'll be convenient for anyone to pop in and see the latest news. Hopefully we don't have to use it to often, but it'll be good just in case. Just a suggestion.

Sounds like the Wild are banged up which is good for us, PM Bouchard flew back to Minny yesterday with a sore back, Nolan sustained a lower body injury in yesterday's game, and Zidlicky was just placed on IR.

Markstrom Rules is offline   Reply With Quote