View Single Post
Old
07-02-2004, 12:44 AM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Ranger
When all else fails blame the fan. The last 4 years have left an incredibly bad taste. And as long as Sather is here, he is fair game. It's great to talk about the present and how bright the future is, but it's how we got to this point that robs it of it's joy.

I have no faith in Sather. End of story. You want to support him that's great, but I have a right to my opinion too. And a right to express it. So, it's your choice. Read, or not. Respond, or not.

I'll be a Ranger fan long after TLB is gone. And no one should suggest that just because I'm critical now that I should either shut up or give up. Certainly not you.
Why not me? Its about time somebody on this board says enough of the debates about moves sather has made 3 years ago. hey I'm guilty of it too. I'm debating them right here with you.

This team is going in the right direction. If the Whole CBA thing wasn't looming over next season I would be excited.

This team next year is going to have Garth Murray playing on the third line. Fedor Tjutin is going to be getting first pair minutes. Balej is flashy and exciting. Perhaps Lundmark isn't the dog I have been calling him for the past 6 months. We may end up being the luckiest generation of Rangers fan. We may end up seeing a TEAM totally built from the ground up.

Sather since he stepped down as coach is making all the right choices. Get onboard the bandwagon while there is still a lot of room.