PGT: Habs win in Shootout...4-3 over the Bruins
View Single Post
10-15-2008, 11:39 PM
Join Date: Nov 2005
Originally Posted by
When I watch the ceremony later (I missed it), I'll post word for word what was said. Maybe I was talking to my dad when he said something, I'm not sure. We'll see.
There is something I just remembered that might explain the confusion. On the replay he praised everything that led to that play.
Originally Posted by
Came back from the game, with a Tanguay T-Shirt...
As for my comments, from the reds... :
At the beginning, I was about the only one screaming in my section along with another person or two. I screamed all night long after Ryder, I screamed after Lucic as well.
Those who said there was no ambiance are off the track. It was not crazy in the reds, but elsewhere, it was amazing. Especially at the beginning of the game... each time Laraque's face was on the screen, everybody was screaming...
All in all, I had a great game, plus the fact I was sitting just besides a couple of REALLY, REALLY gorgeous chicks. So I had something to watch, even in the intermission
As for the game, from the reds, here's what I saw :
- Latendresse is really, really impressive. Not only does he use his body, not only is he faster, but he improved his play with and without the puck. He is a better playmaker, and improved his passing skills. He's the surprise so far this season, I don't want him anywhere else... He's fitting all right on this line, he creates space for Alex and Saku with his size. LET THIS LINE LIKE IT IS!
- Tanguay is a great playmaker He always is making perfect, dangerous passes. He created many opportunities. Guillaume and Saku have to be ready, because he passes really well. And he has a crazy shot... he should use it more often.
- Koivu played a great game, was working hard and was inspiring for his teamates.
- Kovalev has crazy hands. He has played a good game.
- Plekanec was not so visible from what I saw. Nice play on Kovy's goal.
- AK46 was a little invisible. He got two penalty calls he did not deserve, and from there, he didn't play his game anymore.
- Kostopoulos was just like Kostopoulos... Hard-working, great energy player.
- Lang maybe played his less stellar game so far as a Hab. He was doing ok, but the shot attempt on the 3 on 1 was just bad.
- Sergei Kostitsyn played a good game. Maybe not the fastest player in our roster, but he's the most agile, and that's without a doubt.
- Dandenault played ok.
- Lapierre has his place on the lineup. He deserves this spot before Chipchura.
- Laraque... oh Laraque... I'm sooooo happy to see you in a Habs jersey...
- Markov : good game
- Komisarek : Best game so far
- Hamrlik : His own self
- O'Byrne : He is well ahead of Gorges in the depth chart.
- Gorges : Didn't play what I call a good game.
- Brisebois : Well... he's Brisebois.
- Price : He did all right.
The reffering were brutal... Honestly... it was pathetic.
Was not his best game but pay attention to him on the Kovalev goal. That was an awesome play to open the way for Kovy.
View Public Profile
Visit znk's homepage!
Find More Posts by znk