View Single Post
Old
10-16-2008, 06:45 AM
AD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
So this is what forced anal sex feels like..
Yes, and you can always ask "Joe" about that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe The Plumber View Post
Hello Team

- Aren't the Habs doing well this year so far? It made me reconsider, and reverse my decision to give up hockey.

- Did you watch the last presidential debate tonight? I did. It was quite boring, and our boy didn't quite look his usual handsome and eloquent self. Bob the Builder says hi.

- mcphee is one of my favourite persons on earth (xoxoxo)

- My friend wants to exchange a pair of Desjardins Club tickets for the Pittsburgh game in February for a couple of games in the cheap seats. Let me know if someone wants in. You might get a chance to meet me. (The real reason I'm here tonight)

- I miss you all dearly, alas, my collateral projects permit me from being on here full time. And I'm not one to give a half arsed commitment to anything.

- When was the last time the Bruins beat us in the regular season?

- HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!

- On a more personal note, and in an unfortunate twist of fate, the financial crisis down in the land of the free might (will) see my company lose an important client. Troublesome times ahead. But hey, on the bright side, I might have loads of time to post on here.

Well, I think that's it. It's been real, friends. I'm pretty serious about those tickets so PM me or something if you want them.

With my fondest fluids,

Joe the Plumber

x
Good luck in these troubled times (as our politicians would say)