Old
10-16-2008, 09:48 AM
PKtrollban
PK for Norris

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
I agree with Kriss E

Apparently some people watch the games and analyze what is actually going on...

And some people say I'm gonna hate Latendresse no matter what happens, and never give him any credit, and if he scores it will be all cause of someone else on his line, and he's a bum, and hes fat, and blah, blah, blah, blah blah,... But they are impartial.

You can talk about tap in goals and Koivu doing all the work and all your crap... but A huge part of being a good goal scorer is being in the right place at the right time... being open for those so called easy opportunities. Lats is finding the right spots right now... the area from faceoff dot to face off dot and in, in front of the other teams net. People aren't pushing him around down low... and things are working on the line with 2 playmakers. I'd bet if you go back and watch his 5 points on NHL.com at least 4 of the five, if not all 5 are scored by him in this area....
Agreed, I second all of that.

I'm so pissed at some fans here...

Lats couldn't have a better start this season and some people still critiscize him... What you want more from this guy ? He hits, works hard, creates great chances with his passing play, shoots the puck, and yet there's people not giving him any credit at all. Go ask Hammer if he gave some credits to Lats on one of his goals, go ask Koivu and he will tell you Lats has improved and is better than last year. Pure blind hate on a hometown boy. If his name was 'Smith' you would all praise him.