View Single Post
Old
10-16-2008, 03:15 PM
HamrlikTheStud*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Goat11 View Post
Who's hating? People get so sensitive both ways when talking about Lats. Their line is hot I agree but I don't think Higgins should lose his spot due to injury either. If they don't work put Lats back, or play them on the #2 PP unit. It's not like Gui will get less icetime, the Lang line will play as much as the Koivu line.

I guess the attraction for me with Higgins on the Koivu line is 3 speedy shifty players controlling the play, similar to the 1st line. I believe Gui will actually bring more to the table as a finisher on Langs wing with SKost improving our overall team, but that's just me.
Guillaume is now bringing size and a physical dimension, very useful for Tanguay and Koivu. He gives them a lot of space with the way he's playing this year. With Lang, this line would have two players who are not really known for their speed.

Higgins would bring the defensive aspect on the Lang line... Kostopoulos is doing it nicely right now, but we need a defensive player on this line...

Teufelsdreck : You could have answered/argued here instead of starting a pointless thread in order to ridiculize other members...

I hope you feel cool now...

Last edited by Beakermania*: 10-16-2008 at 04:20 PM.