Thread: Mara/Kaleta
View Single Post
Old
10-17-2008, 12:13 PM
HenrikO'doyle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by arzz324 View Post
the first hit was definatley dirty but what mara did yesterday pissed me off. he cost us the game. If one of our guys did this we would be calling him a genius for getting the 5 min power play. I remember when Sandy Mcarthy did this against someone on the islanders and i loved it because we got the pp. sometimes you have to stick up for yourself but don't be stupid while doing it.
And Sandy McCarthy was the worst enforcer the rangers ever had in his final 2 years. All he did was skate around and stare with a look like 5 years ago Id kick your ass. Lindros got injured again with Mac back there and all he did was go on the ice and stare. I cant count how many times Matthew Barnaby had to take on the enforcing role because Sandy thought he was Gretzky. The Rangers were abused left and right because our enforcer was a wimp, we took these powerplays instead of sticking up for ourselves. Im happy Mara did what he did and I hope if the next game against em is not close, I hope someone takes a huge run at Kaleta. Mara wasnt stupid, he was sending the message.

HenrikO'doyle is offline   Reply With Quote