View Single Post
Old
10-17-2008, 06:10 PM
THE HOFF

vCash: 500
based on on-ice performances, he doesn't have a spot... he does not DESERVE one...

chip had a very, very, very disapointing camp... , no matter how often his balls get licked by journalists and/or people who think that because he was captain of the canadian junior hockey team, we should hail him as our saviour.

he has a very interesting potential...but he has to understand that his hands are going to have to get dirty if he wants to make it to the nhl. He's no 1rst line potential... and in my humble opinion , he could * could* could* be one of the best 3rd line centers in the nhl one day ... at best.

he has a great offensive upside compared to lapierre, and that's why it was him who started the season here last year... but at the moment ... I really think lapierre knows his role better and that's why he is the better 4th line center between the two...

to be honest, just thinking about the fact that a lot of ppl see him as a good 2nd line center makes me laugh ... because even if we ever need a 2nd line center rightaway... maxwell is miles in front of chipchura... for those who feel the need to argue on this one, just call me if chipchura ends up playing with pacioretty and dagostini.

THE HOFF is offline   Reply With Quote