View Single Post
Old
10-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Beakermania*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westcoasthabsfan View Post
totally agree with that.... Halak has the talent to be a number one in this league and there is no sense having two possible number one goalies on the same team... Marc Denis would be servicable as a backup
Just out of curiosity how many games have you seen Denis play in the NHL regular season play in the last two years??? and what have you seen in those games that make you think he was serviceable??

I don't know where Marc Denis ever got this big hype around him... but he's crap. Nowhere near serviceable.

If Denis is your number 2 and Price gets hurt, you can kiss your season goodbye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
I don't know who the other top 2 duos are (besides Price and Halak) but Lundqvist and Valiquette form an excellent duo. So why aren't there rumors about trading Valiquette? I doubt the Rangers would do ity now or at the trading deadline, so why would the Habs strip themselves down to Price and a washed up Denis? This would be a serious move, people, so get real.
Washed up?? How about never was.... Denis has never done anything in the NHL... he was hyped as a WJC goalie and was Roy's backup for a bit, but NHL success... he's had very, very, little.

Beakermania* is offline   Reply With Quote