View Single Post
Old
10-19-2008, 05:54 PM
goalchenyuk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
I think Kovalev can play like he does now for the next 5 years. The guy barely gets touched out there on the ice and is in incredible shape. Like someone said, he can still be very effective even if he loses a step. When to comes down to it, Kovalev is always going to have that agility with both his hands and feet. Kovalev has never been a very fast skater, but he can turn on a dime. His agility on his skates and his hands is what makes him an effective player; obviously his intelligence on the ice plays a large role as well.
i agree with you .I just look the way Lang manages his game , even if he 's a slow but intelligent player ; Kovalev has by far better hands , so i would be confortable to sign him for a 3 years contract . Even if they are slower once older , they just have to put their big frame in front of the net and will manage to get points . Smaller players once they lost a little bit of their speed , have more problems to be effective . In 2-3 years , their impact can completly fall , as we have seen for players like Audette or Samsonov .

goalchenyuk is offline   Reply With Quote