10-19-2008, 08:25 PM
Beakermania*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westcoasthabsfan View Post
hands of stone
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrCoffea View Post
yeah, too bad he screwed up literally every golden opportunity to score tonight after his more talented line mates gifted him nearly surefire goals
How can you make comments like this after the game Lats had last night....

Seriously that whole line was ****ING FANTASTIC last night....

Please try to watch the game before you post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by couz View Post
I think he had his best game in a Habs uniform tonight, he was hitting, passing, shooting, backchecking.

that line is going well and those three feed off each other.
Clearly you watched the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldthorpe View Post
Seeing Lats perform like that is great, not only because he's playing with great players but also because he really bring something to the line. Koivu and Tanguay aren't the biggest players around to say the least, and having a big body like Lats to create space and get pucks along the board can really help an open-ice player like Tanguay. Sure, Koivu has made a lot of wingers look good in his career and I'm not saying Lats isn't benefiting from his teammates, but he doesn't look out of place and he has a role that fit him well.
So did you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100th View Post
what a game by Latendresse tonight againts the Yotes . He was one of the best players on the ice . I can't beleive how Latendresse worked hard during the summer ; powerskating , boxe lessons ,training to loose his fat and gaine muscles , and video sessions of Holmstrom to learn how to play in front of the net .
and you

Beakermania* is offline   Reply With Quote