View Single Post
Old
10-20-2008, 01:55 AM
trueblue9441

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairBettsBlocks View Post
for those going to the game tommorow, what are you gonna do when avery touches the puck?
Will you boo him each time, or cheer him once before the game? each possesion?

I loved Avery, but I'm glad we didn't get him back. To me, he's another player. I won't cheer for him because he's no longer a ranger, and it's not like he's a legend that gets the love no matter what. I won't boo him either. He was a favorite player of mine, I enjoyed watching him in a Rangers jersey. I say this as if I have tickets though lol

Ill try to pick up a pair late, but I doubt it
i wont cheer him one bit, im glad hes not back, there was a reason why sather said he was a detriment to the team back in those arbitration hearings and theres a reason why sather didnt match the contract this year.. he said im a ranger? yea only if i get 4 mill plus a ntc for 3 or 4 years which wouldve killed us.. no thanks goodbye sean, good riddance.. during his press confference he didnt have to say a word about the rangers because they werent brought up and of course he opened his mouth and said dallas was better then they were, was it necesary, especially coming from a place he loved so muhc? just as good as the rest of them, screw him, i will boo him, he doesnt deserve anyone to cheer him