View Single Post
Old
10-20-2008, 11:07 AM
Beakermania*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
Obviously I was referring to the numerous times last year he failed to bury chances that he so obviously should've been able to bury.

His first season he played amazing for half a season
His second season he played amazing for half a season

Last year he imo didn't do as well in either half of the season as he did in his first two.

Yes I know he did end up netting a decent number of goals, all I'm saying is that I think he could do better. If anything it isn't higgins hate, I just expect a lot from him because there were numerous oppertunities last year I felt he missed but could've had. It isn't an insult towards higgins, it's just my opinion on the situation is all.

I wouldn't be shocked that higgins is in a trade because personally I think he's the player that makes most sense right now as trade bait.

To get something good you need to give up something good. I'm not saying it will ever happen, I'm just saying right now he seems to be the player that makes the most sense to use as trade bait. I never commented on his non-performance of this year cause obviously I realize he hasn't really been playing.
As McPhee said earlier... he scored 27goals.... thats an improvement on his personal best and not a disapointment.... Perhaps the problem isnt Higgins play at all, but your perception of it.

Beakermania* is offline   Reply With Quote