Old
10-20-2008, 09:15 PM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam91 View Post
- That just how the Habs win against Flordia, low scoring and ugly. That being said.

- Dzone coverage was poor. Denfense couldn't locate open players coming into the zone.

- Komi's best game of the season.

- Maybe Chipchura could give Latendress the number for his power skating coach, he seems alot faster and his skating has actually improved.

- Markov has amazing offensive creativity for a defense man, not just on the Koviu goal but the way he can see the ice.

- Besides the dumb penalty at the end Lapierre is playing well.

- Tough game for Sergei, doesn't see quite sure what he wants to do with the puck.

- i really dont get i, i have never , in my lfie ever considered chipchura slow, that has been his speed always, i never udnerstood why people kept saying he was slow i never saw it, i saw the face off thing but never did i think he was slow

- markov was drafted as a russian forward from the RSL.

-sergei, i love him to death, but his head was elsewhere tonight, thats fine, it happens..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Drama View Post
Our first line hasn't been clicking yet and Higgins hasn't played a game and we're still 5-0-1...
thats what u have to rememeber

our amazing line aint even doing SQUAT and higgins hasnt even fired a shot or hit a post yet and were 5-0-1 baby

Last edited by Galchenyuk x 27: 10-21-2008 at 02:09 AM.
Redux91 is offline   Reply With Quote