View Single Post
Old
10-21-2008, 08:08 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpreeEndaz View Post
The Habs didn't lose one game yet in regular time and we're still trying to find the solution to an inexistant problem; what is wrong with our fan base ? Nevertheless, I don't blame you Whitesnake, thank you for the info !
I know you don't blame me. Still, I think it's a GM's job in victories like in defeats to try to improve or make moves to your team either for short, middle or long term. Clearly, Pouliot might not be a solution to what we need right now. Lapierre has proved so far he could do a decent job on the 4th. So if he's a centerman, there's no room for him. If they want to use him as a winger, there might be soom room, still it's not exactly a need compared to a#4 d-man for example.

Still, if there's still people in organization that loved him at the draft and still believe they could turn him around, and heard that he could be had for something relatively cheap, why wouldn't they make a deal. Only based on the fact that we had a great start of the season?

So there's nothing wrong with our fan base, just that especially with the tons of UFA's coming as soon as in next July, and with the real possibility to have a lower salary cap, we need to have everything cover.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote