Thread: Line Combos: The All Star Game line (GASoLine)
View Single Post
Old
10-21-2008, 02:19 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post
Tanguay and Koivu play at top speed which Latendresse is not capable of doing. Lang and Skost play a slower tempo style which I see Latendresse fitting in with.

Clearly you don't understand what I'm trying to say but if you've seen every game then you would know what I'm talking about.

This is not something you can define by stats. If you've seen the games and noticed these plays then you would understand. I've talked to other Hab fans and they did see the exact same things I saw.

And like I said in my other post, I think Latendresse, Koivu and Tanguay have had a great start to the year but what I'm saying is that I believe it could be even better with Higgins. So yes, I am saying Chris Higgins is a better hockey player then Latendresse. Don't freak out.

Yeah I've noticed that too. Lats is still behind the play from time to time. And his positioning still needs some tweaking. Anyway, going on the Lang line wouldn't be a demotion for Lats. He's had a very good start and going on Lang's line shouldn't reduce his desire nor his production.

As far as I'm concerned, people are obsessed with this line because it joins two Quebecers together, something that hasn't been seen on the top lines in along time. That's probably why he freaked out; Fanboy dreams.

The biggest chemistry on that line seems to be between Koivu and Tanguay. And Higgy seems to have even better chemistry with Koivu than Lats does. Even Tanguay was under the impression, from the getgo, that the line he would be on would include Saks and Higgy.

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote