View Single Post
Old
10-23-2008, 07:22 PM
THE HOFF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteUgly View Post
I'm seeing games in every NHL city, last week was #25, and I gotta say without a doubt, Montreal has the best arena I've ever been too. You guys are incredible! The fan support and atmosphere is really amazing.

I loved everything about it, the city, the noise, the arena, everything.

For the most part everybody was cool with me wearing my Coyotes jersey. Near the end of the game there were a few boos as i walked around, but that's to be expected. The only exception was this little 15 year old **** that pushed me from behind. I turned around expecting some drunk guy wanting to fight, but saw this kid laughing. I just ignored him and walked away (what am i gonna do, beat up a little kid?)

Anyways, I'm not gonna let a few bad seeds ruin my experience. The people who sat next to me in 316 were great. Overall the trip was awesome, and I will remember this for a long time to come.

Just being in the arena makes me want to cheer for the Habs, it's just amazing to see the support for the team. You have a good team this year, good luck!
its good to have other fans post good things about us... lol.... thanks I guess...

THE HOFF is online now   Reply With Quote