View Single Post
Old
10-25-2008, 09:33 AM
Kaktus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson 514 View Post
I wouldn't.
That high on Nodl? Or Barker is a bust? Why not? Replace Alberts with Barker. I think you are very wrong on this one. Flyers would not be giving up a lot in this one.

From what I remember Barker was in 2005 and 2006 WJC. Kid has nothing but potential, heavy point shot, physical, not a bad skater but needs to improve it. He is no Seabrook. This is Zhitnik Coburn type of deal imo. Worth a shot and a much better deal then 1st round pick for Eminger. Barker was dogged by injuries and imo the main reason his development is so slow. I believe he should be in NHL but Hawks signed Huet to that huge contract and they still have Khabibulin. Barker in the AHL due to the Hawks cap issues.

Perfect deal to set up potential Jay-Bo deal in the future.

Sbisa (seems like a keeper), Parent (still waiting on him), Barker (wild card) Eminger (wild card). Bodrov is coming around. Throw in a forward and a pick or a prospect and our blue line rebuilt in 2 years while our forwards can compete with any teams in the league.

In no order: Timonen, Cobrun, Sbisa, Barker, Eminger, Parent, Bodrov, Jones, Marshall
thats deep blue line, with size, physical play, puck moving ability, point shots and skating.

Last edited by Kaktus*: 10-25-2008 at 10:18 AM.
Kaktus* is offline   Reply With Quote