View Single Post
Old
10-25-2008, 04:05 PM
Rgolt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
Everyone's mentioning BOUWMEESTER, but...we'd have to give sooooo much for a rental, and I think it's more about how good he'd look on paper for us than anything else. There's a huge possibility that he will/can be VERY SOFT in playoffs.

Not sure if he still has some gas left in the tank?, but I'd give a chance to...
JAY MCKEE. If we don't have to give up sooo much.

Jay McKee was a beast for Buffalo in the 2005? 2006? playoffs.
IMO, if Buffalo didn't have so many injuries during that playoffs run they could have, should have won the entire thing, imo, and Jay McKee was one of the MVP's.

p.s.: about Havlat...I'd only take a chance if we don't have to give up too much (sorta what we received for Huet or less than that, or else forget it, but I'm sure some teams will offer up a 1st round pick for Havlat at the deadline IF he's still healthy!!, and if that's the case I say Gainey should pass since we should keep our 2009 1st+2nd Round picks).
i still think brad stuarts the best option....hes very good...not 2 expensive and a lot easier to get then bouwmeester and kaberle

the montreal gazette in on the verge or getting scrapped so everyone sign the petition to keep it alive.....we must keep writers like red fisher, pat hickey and mike boone....heres the link........
http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eric-...zette/82/17487

Rgolt is offline   Reply With Quote