Thread: PGT Habs Ducks
View Single Post
Old
10-25-2008, 09:30 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
My view on the game (warning I wont be soft in my comments)

Brisebois made in his short once again, this guy is so weak between the ears its incredible, every times we face a heavy team Brisebois panic like a little girl that lost his mom at the store..

S.Kost was quite uneffective on the first line once again, another one that just cant find any chimestry with Kovy, humm humm.. Sergei looked effraid to be hit all the game long, couldnt sacrifice his body to make a play..

Kovy is playing alone, he doesnt need linemates, give him 2 grinders and there is no difference.. Last season as a Habs mark my words!

Latendresse was disgusting, was looking like the latendresse of last year, was looking like a guy that belong to the AHL.. Im not saying he should be sent down, Im saying he sclacked down a big time since the last 2 games and he is actually doing nothing good outside giving some useless bodychecks when the puck is already miles away.. Dont know whats the deal with him, he has to be way more involved in the play, have confidence with the puck, skate, be in movement and come back at was he was doing good early in the season.. I was hoping to see him improve constantly this year, Im desapointed, I hope he comes back on the right track with a better work ethic..

I liked Saku Tanguay Lang Kosto and Higgins played a good game for a first one... BTW if Lats continues to struggle that way, it wont take long before Higgins find Koivu and Tanguay back..

There was no chimestry between players, defensive coverage was atrocious, I guess its a matter of being 1 week without playing, anyway Im sure Carbo is really not happy, they will skate tommorow!

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote