View Single Post
Old
10-26-2008, 11:14 AM
PowrrrPlay

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to PowrrrPlay
Quote:
Originally Posted by sueroe View Post
... and I guess Bud Holloway, Kidd with their first AHL goals ( i think). Just wondering how some of these guys looked.
Kidd with his second AHL goal, he had another goal last spring during his Manchester ATO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Blazer View Post
They've currently got 8-defensemen in Manchester, Hextall is in town and seeing the team in game action for the first time this season. Maybe he's looking at guys other than Kidd???
I think it is more like 8.5 to 9 defensemen in Manchester. Not my place to comment on either side but I will after about 15 games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deano View Post
I see that Kidd is scratched again tonight, does anyone have any info on why he's getting so few games this season? He was one of the better defenders last season when he joined us out of Erie, and had a powerplay goal in his first game of the season. He's not listed on the IR, and find it hard to believe that his game has dropped off that dramatically to only have gotten into two games.
For now I will reserve comment but someone (a reporter?) should put that question directly to coach Morris, "why is Kidd a scratch?".

Cheers

PowrrrPlay is offline   Reply With Quote