View Single Post
Old
10-27-2008, 12:31 AM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
In keeping with the positives....

Tootoo's goal was great. A great pass from Nichol and Tootoo just skated around the King player and roofed it over Ersberg's shoulder before plowing over the goalie. Plus, it gave us Frosty's. Too bad for no TV coverage because that was a highlight goal.

The last 2 games we should have had more goals but we keep hitting posts or just missing wide open nets....so we're getting great chances at least and sooner or later they will go in the net.

Nice goals by Jones and Smithson.

I enjoyed doing the wave last night. It was funny, it went slow then fast then slow again, reversed, fast, slow. Very funny.

13 different players got a point.

LA came in with #1 PK unit, none allowed. Great job getting 2 goals. It's amazing what winning a few faceoffs on the PP can do (67% on the PP).

I will not mention how we stopped playing and let the Kings back in the game. Or how we stopped clearing people from the crease. Or how we couldn't hold the puck in the zone, let alone even establish a presence in their end. Or how we can't execute a breakout very well (ever notice how about 65% of the time we turn it over before the red line). Or how in the last 2 games (and dating back to the playoffs) we score a few quick goals, the other team calls a TO and after that we just quit playing and they take over and come back and score. Or that we only managed 3 shots on goal in about 30 minutes after 17 in the first 20.

Also!...guess who was at the game...Mic McGeough! I saw him in the popcorn line upstairs and he said he was working for the league. He said he loves coming to Nashville and we're one of the loudest buildings and always have a lot of great energy. Nice guy. Also at that same time I saw the Kings color guy, Jim Fox, walk by.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote