View Single Post
Old
10-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Prospalous

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Can't say it enough about how impressed I've been with the blueline thus far.

A

Redden - Has been very good. He's had a few flubs but hes been very solid almost every shift, and his offense skills are SO APPRECIATED! Just having him there is a threat. He has a sick shot AND he hits the net

Rosy - A bit of a slow start after the surgery but he was AMAZING this past week. I think getting use to the new partner, getting his legs back are all shaping up into an even better Roszival in 2008-09

Staal - Kid is a BEAST. Just keeps getting better better. Ive noticed him makeing a few rushes lately too. Hes got a few moves to go with those D smarts. His battles with Crosby are great to watch

Girardi - My vote for most under rated player in the NHL.

Mara - Where was this Mara the last two seasons? This Paul Mara is a steal. Love the way hes stepped up this year. Love it!

Kalinin - I was skeptical of this signing, but now I like it. He's learning the system and he's got god skills. Under utilized in Buffalo.
i agree with everything but the bolded, italicized, and underlined. Roszival is the biggest waste of 5 mil a year and I wish we would trade him already.

My calculator doesn't have enough digits to count the amount of times I've seen him fumble the puck, cause a turnover, make a stupid move behind the net, or give up an open shot to pass.

Prospalous is offline   Reply With Quote