Thread: Alex Tanguay
View Single Post
Old
10-29-2008, 10:54 AM
GoodKiwi

vCash: 500
Alex Tanguay

Hi, I wanted to give you guys a brief report on Alex Tanguay with the Habs so far into this young season. The guy has been great (6G-3A-9PTS, +6 in 8GP), definitely our best winger so far. Seemed to re-energize Koivu who leads the team in points and plus/minus. Their connection has been by far the most dangerous on our team.

Great in the shootouts, great vision on the ice and passing skill is amazing. I can see he's hesitant to shoot the puck sometimes, but with 6 goals he's been shooting at the empty net mostly. Seems to enjoy playing in Montreal so far, has mentioned that he is "having fun". Definitely answered all early questions and relived pressure by performing very well. Has this ability of being invisible and then, bam, setting someone up with a great pass out of nowhere. Fit this team like a glove, better than anyone has expected him to I'm sure.

If he continues like this, he's going to cost a lot on the open market next summer.

Anyway, hopefully someone was interested to read this shot summary on Alex. Not that I told you something you did not know already.

GoodKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote