View Single Post
Old
10-30-2008, 05:00 PM
pavvento

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyGSpot View Post
Yeah let's send our best conditioned player down for a conditioning stint.

Putting the Playstation line together again is a good idea. See if Drury clicks again. I think the big thing is no one really produced vs. the Isles. It was a bunch of sloppy goals. More like the Isles let the Rags get those goals.

I like Z back with Dubi. And seriously thinking here about Sundin, if we do sign him, and that's a big if....Gomez will be gone, he's the only one we can really trade. Fritche between Dawes and Callahan, has to be tried once.

Now the only reason to move Gomer is that he is one of those players that you can't just plug into a line and have him produce. Needless to say, the roster will change up in the coming weeks.

Trade likelihood

Gomez - 50%
Prucha - 75%
Fritche - 25%
So there's a better chance of trading Gomez, our #1 Center than there is of trading Fritche?

50% Chance!? One more percent and you'll be saying the Rangers will probably trade Gomez!

I don't understand Ranger fans sometime. They want to trade a big contract just so they can give someone else a big contract

ANYWAY

Tonight's a good look at how the Rangers do after a few days off, and against a team that should be hungry. For once I'm not concerned about a slow start since this team has been flying, but I am concerned about a good start and no goals/trailing after 1.

pavvento is offline   Reply With Quote