View Single Post
Old
10-30-2008, 07:25 PM
Galchenyuk x 27

vCash: 1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by CabbageLegs View Post
Wrong answer... I have never liked Dandy's game, i have known him personally since he was young, i still hang with his half brothers here in Bromont. They and he are well aware of my dislike for him playing forward for the Montreal Canadiens.

Whats with the personal bashing about me even watching the games ? I probably haven't missed a game since i was 10 ( Saturday night only of course ). I am now 42. Thats a hell of alot of Habs hockey

and for the last line, it wasn't because of dandy the fourth line played well. It was all Kosto and Lappy period
Again, it is your dislike for Dandy that is talking.
Ask the poster natey how i am when it comes to Brisebois. I cant handle him and often bash him even when he plays good.
Dandenault is not my favorite, and although i agree he should stick to playing only D, he has not been bad this year.
I did not personally attack you. alot of posters have been on Dandy's case for no good reason.

A line is 3 players, without all 3, you cant play good, the proof....Pleks is sleeping and slowing down the other 2 on his line.