View Single Post
Old
10-31-2008, 11:15 AM
Cyrrus147

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyF3ind View Post
No disrespect towards Lats intended. I like the way he has been playing so far this season. But we still have not seen what a Higgins-Koivu-Tanguay line could do. I'm just curious as to how many people think that Lats is critical to that line or if Higgins couldn't fill the spot as good or possibly better. To put it simply Higgins likes to take shots, and both Koivu and Tanguay like to pass, and I feel that it might not be a bad idea to experiment with that tweak.

And FYI flamers....I'm not saying we should do this right now, since we are winning and that GAS line is performing adequately. However, I do think that if we start to falter and consequently decide to tweak the top 9 that should be the first one tried.

Thoughts?
Latendresse is exactly what Koivu and Tanguay need at the moment. A physical player who can go in the corner, protect the puck and do a few decents passes. Higgins need to learn to pass the puck better if he wants to play with them. Lately, I can't tell the difference between when he passes and when he releases the puck.

Cyrrus147 is offline   Reply With Quote