View Single Post
Old
10-31-2008, 03:30 PM
Radek27

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue68 View Post
I bet there are a lot more happy customers with Cablevision than you'd think. I switched to Verizon along with two of my co-workers and all three of us are back with Cablevision.
Ordered Center Ice package and had problems with getting a black screen on all the stations Called Cablevision about 7, 7:30 and got a tech guy who walked me through fixing the problem. Try getting customer service at Verizon after 5 or on weekends. You won't.
I was harassed by them after returning to Cablevision for equipment i returned and for which I had a signed receipt and they sent me to a collections agency - it took a letter to the FCC and then no verbal or written apology or notification that the charges were cleared up.
Plus Cablevision also offered me a two-year deal which brought my monthly bill lower than verizon besides for the same plans and boxes.
The reason you had a problem getting rid of Fios is because if you did have it you agreed to a one year contract with them, so if you canceled already they are going to charge you a cancelation fee. As far as Cablevision I never had it so I can't comment but I have heard not so great things about thier service.

Also I have called Verizon a lot for many different reasons and I was never on hold for more than 20 mins waiting for someone. Time Warner is a very different story though.

Radek27 is offline   Reply With Quote