View Single Post
Old
11-01-2008, 11:04 PM
WhipNash27
Quattro!!

vCash: 500
I don't know if Drury needs to sit. However, he hasn't done much with the exception of that one game to prove otherwise.

Voros' boat has seemed to have sailed. Guy hasn't done anything in 6 games now. Maybe it's time to get him off Dubinsky's line.

Callahan-Gomez-Dawes line needs to go. Callahan has at least been scoring, Dawes has been brutal.

Get Prucha in, sit Dawes for a while.

Get Prucha on the PP and stop putting the so called "super line" on the PP because they suck.

Drury shouldn't be on the #1 unit. He's not the kind of player that should be your top PP guy. I don't think he was on the top unit on Buffalo either. Put him on PP #2, put either Prucha or Voros on the first unit.

Maybe
Z - Gomez - Prucha
Naslund - Dubinsky - Voros

Put Drury on the point actually in place of "I don't like to shoot the puck" Rozsival.

Right now, the PP sucks, and the total offense isn't much better. Sure the Rangers are winning, but they are are below #20 in the league in total offense. The defense has been rock solid, but it can't be there every night. Some guys need to score because the Rangers do get their chances. They almost always outshoot their opponent. It's not like they just sit back all game.

Last edited by WhipNash27: 11-01-2008 at 11:10 PM.
WhipNash27 is offline   Reply With Quote