View Single Post
Old
11-02-2008, 12:06 AM
gravytrain6t

vCash: 500
I'm not sure the Rangers necessarily sat back. I thought they were out hustled most of the game and took too many penalties. It's just Vally wasn't really being tested enough at all. I thought Vally could have had a few of those shots, no? Especially the game tying goal. What a complete mental lapse with under 7 minutes to go. With the score up 2-0, Drury had a point blank shot that he tried to get through the 5 hole but it was a nice save by Toskala. I have no idea why Gomez does this so often but this time it finally caught up to him and the Rangers. I'm just talking about what led up to Toronto's first goal. He skated into the Leafs zone and stopped to look around. Instead of just making the simple play and getting the puck deep he tried to force a pass and the puck got turned over and the Leafs went the other way. Did Renney call a time out after the tying goal?? I think he did, but it obviously didn't work. Like Renney has been saying. This team must play a perfect 60 minutes. Without enough fire power, they need superb goal tending and few mistakes.

gravytrain6t is offline   Reply With Quote