View Single Post
Old
11-02-2008, 04:28 PM
gravytrain6t

vCash: 500
I put up a thread like this when I first joined the boards. And I've always liked Orr. Just didn't think he was deserving. As I watch each game go along, I'm seeing how hard he worked on his skating over the summer. He's not the same player of a year ago or especially two. Last night, with out argument that line was the best line out there for the Rangers. Plus not only in lasts nights game but in a few others, I was quickly reminded and appreciative of how much Orr steps up for his teammates and he can hit, take a punch, and throw some bombs of his own. And he could be developing into one of the best enforcers in the game. Just ask Carolina and Cullen.
BTW,I thought Orr was about to score on that play where he drew the penalty. I'm not worried about any particular member of the team after watching lasts nights game in Toronto (except for maybe Valliquette). I'm much more worried about how they played as a team and continue to have these mental lapses, can't stay focused for 60 full minutes, turn over pucks and not score on the PP. I think we're going to crush the Isles on Tuesday though.

gravytrain6t is offline   Reply With Quote