View Single Post
Old
11-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Russeltown

vCash: 500
Unfortunately I don't have enough time to pull a full assessment player by player. I would like to point out that B+ is not enough for our team.... For Price's sake, we are 8-1-1, 17 points out of a possibility of 20 and currently on pace for 139 points.

You also assert that the team has a "Great start on paper, But this team has a lot more potential. Need to play 60mins of great hockey every night not 20 or 40." I had a similar discussion with a friend yesterday night. He just told me that we are not used to that kind of hockey, but if you take a look at Detroit's last season, they played like that during the whole season... and you know what happened during the playoffs. If they rest during the season and reach their full potential during Stanley Cup playoffs, no one can predict what the Habs will do in spring.

I think that your assessment of some players is really severe. How could Tanguay not deserve a A+? Why does Dandenault deserves a D? He has been really serviceable this year... and no, I am not a Dandenault fan...

Cheers buddy!

Russeltown is offline   Reply With Quote