Back from 2 Weeks in Mexico! Quick Recap??
View Single Post
11-03-2008, 02:09 PM
HALL PASS BRAH!!
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
- Tanguay has been worth every penny, Laraque not quite.
- Chipchura has been up with the team a bunch of times but only played once.
- Kostopoulos has missed 20 scoring chances playing with Lang and Kostitsyn.
- Chris Lee still quite likes himself.
- Fabian Brunnstrom had an hat trick in his first game and since...well...
- Pavel Valentenko went to see someone in Russia, and that someone was waiting for him with a three year deal to play for Dynamo in the KHL...he signed it and bolted. They say he can come back for next camp but I'll believe it when I see that squared jaw of his in Pierrefonds...
- Andrei Kostitsyn got drilled into the boards by Kurt Sauer and fell face first to the ice like a ton of bricks. This went over with his head about as good as some guy goose-stepping down Central Park in '44. He's back but he ain't the same. Before that, man, he was a beast.
- The night his brother got hurt, Sergei was head hunting on the ice. To the point that the game referee told Saku to calm Sergei down.
- Lots of days off.
View Public Profile
Phil Parent's albums
Find More Posts by Phil Parent