View Single Post
Old
11-03-2008, 02:39 PM
Radek27

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valverde View Post
Haha, I love how all Americans/Canadians are surprised by the way Europeans support thier team. I mean, eating hamburgers, drinking beers? In Europe every fan would laugh at you, we`ve completely different supporting style, culture. Drums, standing, singing, banners, flags, scarfs - it`s very common for every country, it doesn`t matter if you`re in England, Poland, Croatia, Russia, Germany, Greece, Sweden. It goes the same way for every sport - whether it`s football, hockey, basketball, volleyball. I remember listening to Al, Sam and Joe in Bern, it was a whole new experience form them - I`m also having when they put those commercials on MSG, when Sam, Joe and the guys from Knicks say that it`s "the best atmosphere in the world". Wit all respect, it`s simply not true i`m not saying you guys aren`t passionate about hockey, Rangers, but definately fans across the Europe are simply amazing in supporting their favorite team
Oh yeah maybe we can start to have those mass riots at our games like u guys have at soccer matches.

Radek27 is offline   Reply With Quote