View Single Post
Old
11-05-2008, 12:13 AM
flamesfan12

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to flamesfan12 Send a message via MSN to flamesfan12 Send a message via Yahoo to flamesfan12
Tough game to watch. Top lines really struggled while the bottom 2 lines were good. I especially liked the 3rd line tonight. Glencross, Moss and Boyd were all very good. Iginla just doesn't seem like himself. Am I crazy or does everyone else see this too? Even when he was putting up points he just hasn't been as dominant as we are used to. He just really seems to be struggling to me. Cammalleri and Bertuzzi were nonexistant for the first 40 minutes. Little better in the third, but still not a great game from them. Kipper didn't look sharp tonight at all. I really would have liked to have seen McElhinney in tonight.

Conroy Conroy Conroy. I love the guy, but enough is enough. He is constantly losing his man, taking penalties and doesn't seem to be improving. And to make it even worse Keenan decides to reward him with top line icetime. Completely mindboggling to me. Lombardi can't come back soon enough.

Special teams really let us down tonight as well. PP was completely ineffective and even gave up the shortie which gave the coyotes life. PK also gave up a goal on the 'yotes first chance. PP definetly needs to get better.

Frustrating loss and hopefully they can rebound from this and get a much needed win against the Preds.

flamesfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote