Donít believe the Hab hype
View Single Post
11-05-2008, 09:07 AM
Error 503 Service
Join Date: Mar 2006
Lets see his arguments:
1. 8-1-1? Well the Sens went 15-2 and barely made the playoffs
2. Montreal doesn't have any 100 points scorers. Their leading scorer is a defenseman and he's currently even a top 20 scorer.
3. Followed by Koivu and Tanguay who are on point per game paces. But Koivu is mostly likely going to get injured so he's not going to reach that. Tanguay is a passer so...
4. Kovalev has 5 goals and 5 assist 10 games, he had 34 goals and 84 points last season. He won't duplicate that pace. He hasn't done that well since he played with Lang in Pittsburgh.
5. After those 3 forwards that are on point per game game they don't have much of a supporting cast.
Tomas Plekanec? Three goals, seven points. Only on pace for 25 goals and 55+ points.
Guillaume Latendresse? One goal. Assists don't count because he's a supporting cast. That would unfairly make him on pace for 55+ points
The brothers Kostitsyn? Seven points combined. See look at their start, they suck.
6. A defenseman may be leading their team in scoring, but don't look for defense to give them offense. Hamrlik -2goals and 3 assists- Bouillon-2goals in 5 games-are all defensive.
7. Goalies are too young. Young goalies can't do **** until they get enough experience.
Response? What the hell is mercurial.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Watsatheo