Old
11-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Hollywood Hulk Hogan
nWo 4 Life Brother

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hulk Hogan
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravytrain6t View Post
Hey I got a pretty good line for the Rangers when Messier came over. Just curious if you guys think this would be a decent line. Suppose we had Gretz and Jagr back then. Put Gretzky at center, Messier at LW (like he did in Edmonton for a while and Jagr on the right side). Doesn't sound too bad right?

I'll tell you one thing. It almost makes me wanna cry to think I'm never gonna see such greats play again. All of these names I heard mentioned who passed through Broadway at the end of their careers. These guys in their prime were unstoppable. After all this time. It still hasn't hit me yet, the realization that I will never see such a Ranger great like Brian Leetch carrying that puck up ice ever again. Sorry to get off the Gretz topic but look it up on the Rangers Website. I'm almost positive he had two solid seasons here. I know he put up a lot of assists one year (I mean a lot for what us Rangers fans are used to seeing).
I often wish Bure's knees didn't give out in the end, imagine this team with Bure and Jagr?

Hollywood Hulk Hogan is online now   Reply With Quote