View Single Post
Old
11-05-2008, 04:36 PM
DutchShamrock

vCash: 500
The poor play has been there all season, and not just Roszival, the majority of the team too. Everyone wanted to ignore it because of the great record but now that they're losing it's too much. This isn't 1 bad game or 2 bad games now. Something has been wrong for most of the season except goaltending was able to cover most of it up. Maybe the early start against a bad team got the Rangers rolling and they had some momentum built up against the rest of the league but they've been badly outplayed by the supposed cellar-teams the last 2 games.

Now Roszival has looked poor all season but got a pass because of surgery (isn't this the discussion with him every season now? isn't this one of the reasons we didn't want Avery back?) but correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it hip surgery and not brain surgery? He's either making bad decisions or no decisions... no one will fault him on a skill aspect, he's looked good when he makes good decisions, he has execution. To me, he looks timid with the puck and the Rangers style is based on speed and pressure, he negates both with his failure to make a decision.

DutchShamrock is online now   Reply With Quote