View Single Post
Old
11-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Pax Macioretty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Can people frickin stop with 1st, 2nd and 3rd line? Last game Plekanec played 16 minutes, Lang 15 minutes. Mind you Pleks played more than 3 minutes on even strength, still Lang played then his share of PP minutes....which is exactly what Sundin will do. Carbo is rolling his lines and then depending on who's hot and who's not played some lines just a little more than the others. If Sundin is there, he'll make sure he'll play more than less.

You don't disrupt any chemistry, you put Sundin with Lats and SKost. And on some games, THIS will be your best line. And Sundin won't care too much this year 'cause if his goal is to win the Cup, the regular season will almost be like a preseason camp for him. He won't be expecting to play 25 minutes right from the start.

And for anybody who dislike the fact that he's coming after the season has started, that he didn't seem to convince that he want to play, if it makes you feel better, just pretend we would've traded for him. Strangely, nobody minds getting some help at the trade deadline even though you have a fine team, but we do mind getting Sundin now 'cause he was unsure to know what he would do but now seems to be more convinced.....what's the problem really.....We're not talking about Boyd Devereaux here....
Thank you Whitesnake, some people here really make me laugh, as if Sundin would just come here and demand to play with the best and start a war with Saku, he's been in the league for 17 years now, he knows his role. and if he decides to join us it's because he wants the cup. It's not like playing with Latendresse and S.Kost is considerd a punishment mind you, in fact it's better then what he played with Toronto last season, add to that the pp time he would get on Koivu's line, we have every ingredient to make Mats Sundin a very happy man in Montreal.

To the Sign Sundin/trade Lang proposal, i say hell yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic_Hab_Fan View Post
I guess people don't take Gainey's word when he says the team is moving in a different direction, he said it after the Lang Trade.
You never take Gainey's word on anything, that's something i learned a long time ago.

Expect the unexpected

Last edited by Beakermania*: 11-06-2008 at 12:02 PM.
Pax Macioretty is offline   Reply With Quote