View Single Post
Old
11-06-2008, 12:28 PM
HamrlikTheStud*

vCash: 500
The facts are, the guy is not playing as hard as last year, he is more lazy, and he took nearly 15 pounds in one summer... however, I doubt he bulked up all that much. Just take a look at his face... And while you're at it, watch him play. He's not in shape at all...

But hey! It's all right that you feel a bit bitter/angry... after all, you were the ones calling me crazy this summer when I suggested that 60-70 points was a bit unrealistic for him this season... You were also the ones calling me crazy when I said Higgins was going to be in the 50-ish mark for the season one year ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
let's just say that if you want to and you rely on gossip you can taint most players.

He's a young guy with $ and he'll go thru what most do in that situation.

It's gossip, we've all heard whispers about more than just this kid. It's as cheap as it is undocumented.

Imagine of Chelios broke into the league today ?
Because Price is a party animal?
Komisarek was?
Higgins was?
Hell, Latendresse is a party animal? I'd be upset, since he got a kid this summer...
Andrei, his brother, was a party animal?

As for Chelios, he'd not be a party animal, because in the league, today, player are required to be in a phenomenal physical shape... Nothing like 20 years ago where some players were smoking between the periods...

Last edited by Habs10Habs: 11-06-2008 at 12:57 PM.
HamrlikTheStud* is offline   Reply With Quote