vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to fufonzo Send a message via MSN to fufonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerHell View Post
True...

But

HLK + LKT > HKT + LLK
How so?

We've already established that HKT > LKT.

HLK hasn't done much in the limited amount of time they've been together. Why are you so sure that LLK won't be able to produce anything?

Believe me, I had high hopes for Lats on the Koivu line and definitely believed he could make it work (if you look at the top scorer prediction poll at the start of the year, I picked Lats...I know it was a long shot, but I thought he might have it in him if he played with K and T).

He has not done anything to merit staying there. He's not quick enough and is dragging the other two down. Why not try Higgins who has always shown chemistry with Koivu?

I don't get why people are so shocked that Latendresse got a demotion at Higgins' expense. How can anyone think that Lats is getting 'mishandled' because he is getting put back to the 3rd line to allow a better, more proven player to take his spot on the second?

If anything, we could argue that had SKost been French, he may have had the opportunity to play on the 2nd line instead of Lats.
(I honestly don't believe this and think that the choice was made based on both players' style of play, but it's not anymore ridiculous than saying SKost would be in the pressbox if he was french).

I had seen Iwishihadacup posts before. I never paid that close attention to them, but I thought you were a better poster than that.

fufonzo is offline   Reply With Quote