View Single Post
Old
11-07-2008, 06:34 PM
FlyersWillRockU
Too Old? Rookies

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
All the words in the English language cannot describe how ****ing pissed the **** off I am right now. **** you, John Stevens, you ass clown muther ****ing *******. This seriously ruined my ****ing night now, because that wannabe ******* ****ing buried him. I hope he falls off a ****ing cliff.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****!

At least on the bright side, Downie will actually get to ****ing play normal ****ing minutes. And peace out Eminger.
Kambo I am right there with you!! I was so ticked I immediately had to go outside and have a smoke just to calm the **** down!! Homer is losing his god like status in a hurry. I wonder how he likes being Stevens ***** cause that is esentially what he is now. Does your bum hurt Holmgren cause you just got ****ed!!! Did the Tampa GM at least give you a complimentary jar of vaseline after he dry humped you Holmgren??
If anything Carle and a 4th for Eminger and a 3rd but adding Downie would have made more sense?? Adding Downie makes NONE!!!!!! Thanks Stevens you are now on MY most hated people of all time!!!!!!!!! Where is Kevin Dank??? We are due for a good rant around here not just a little one like he has been teasing us with lately

FlyersWillRockU is offline   Reply With Quote