View Single Post
Old
11-07-2008, 10:37 PM
goalchenyuk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Sauer View Post
Selanne pretty much stated he won't play anywhere but Anaheim and there was no chance of him playing there for a large salary.

He proved to keep a good PPG pace going that no one saw coming so it's not like he signed cheap because he went under UFA value, he signed cheap because it didn't seem like he could produce like he used to at the time.

Alfy signed a larger contract is what I'm saying....and your agreeing I guess, you can't use his current contract to say that it's on par to his talents. Which is what you made it seem like because you brought it up in the first place.

Naslund went from being an over PPG player to less than a PPG, 115 points in 164 games is a far cry from the 163 points in 159 games.

RFA's don't get the kinds of contracts UFA's do....I'm sure you noticed that by now.
Koivu pretty said that he wants to play anywhere but for the Habs

What you say about Rod is what i am saying about Koivu ;he should sign cheap because it doesn't seem like he could produce like he used to at the time

Alfredson , i named him because a lot of fans put Koivu at 5 m$ . Alfredson who is by far better than Saku , just signed for the same number , because he wanted to END his career with the Sens - something Koivu said he wants to do here .

Naslund producion felt , but so was the production of Saku last season .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
If his decline is less than the inflation in the market he ends up being worth more money.
yes , but his decline is more than the inflation .

have a good end of evening ; i am going to bed

Last edited by Beakermania*: 11-08-2008 at 04:28 PM.
goalchenyuk is offline   Reply With Quote