View Single Post
Old
11-07-2008, 11:02 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfanwuc View Post
didnt get to watch the game. can someone give some feedback on who played well and who didnt. all i see is halak bashing in the pgt.
Kovalev played a solid game, he was really inspirated tonight despite getting only 1 assist.. Andrei Kost started to play late in the third.. Koivu was bad tonight, looked tired, his plays werent working.. Markov had a bad game, his worst since the begin of the season IMO.. Komisarek made another mistake that led to a quality scoring chance, another puck bouncing he couldnt handled, Komi doesnt look 100% so far this season.. Brisebois played a good game, was reliable and effective.. The fourth line was incredible in the first, they could have scored 2-3 goals with a bit of luck, they made a play at some point that you would expect from your top lines.. We faced a big goaltender and we looked intimidated... Halak hasnt been tested much since we gave them little opportunities but the times he was tested he looked shaky and I could feel it at the start of the game on the 2-3 shots he had to face.. I feel we could have got 1 more point with Price in net tonight.

I have to give the Jackets some credit for this one, they were awaiting us, they were well prepared.. They played at a higher level they use to but we played at a lower level, the last 2 periods werent what you would expect from the Habs..

Nothing dramatic, but I expect a better game from our 3 first lines tommorow against Toronto

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote