View Single Post
Old
11-08-2008, 09:09 AM
loudi94
Master of my Domain

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTimer View Post
That's the thing. In my opinion it takes more guts to block a shot than to drop the gloves. So it's not an issue of guts but rather, it's a type of game that Carbo does not want to play. However, at a certain point in time, you need to play ball. An attitude like "great, we're on the power-play" isn't "great" at all because Commodore was about a half-foot off from ending Kost's 2008 and maybe his 2009. And while Boll might not of been crossing the line, you can't have 4th line garbage running your top-3 d-men all night. Boll would of been more than willing to go if challenged, and if for some reason he wasn't, then send him a two handed sherwood on the wrist or a late elbow courtesy of Laraque, signed by Carbo. The same applies to Commodore... and if they start playing chicken (which I'm not accusing them of, because they weren't even challenged in the first place), then take a run at Brassard or Nash.
Sorry, late in the third and down by one is not the time to go for revenge. Your idea would have resulted in the loss of 1 point. Kost wasn't hurt on the play and if anything it motivated him to help tie the game. If the game was out of reach, then send BGL out there to get his pound of flesh.

loudi94 is offline   Reply With Quote