View Single Post
Old
11-08-2008, 09:59 AM
MXD

vCash: 500
We had pegged Dunderdale as the 4th C since day one - and he pretty much had the style needed to play on a 4th - well, an offensive/grinding 4th.

He can play higher than 4th C in a pinch for sure, something we had to consider. Still picked him 100 spots higher than he ever went. As to which round he should go... As a guy who likes Dunderdale, I would be reluctant to pick him over Duke Keats (Keats prime had higher competition level than Dunderdale's prime, Dunderdale had awesome longevity going for him), but all in all, he's much better than the 508th best player ever for sure.

Our 3 (take away Lemieux) C's can play higher on the depth chart than they are right now (I think I'll need to convince people that Phil Watson can be a 2nd liner in a pinch, but since he would be a better fit than Dunderdale on a defensive line, I'm not sure Watson will go up the depth chart during the analysis of the repercussions of Lemieux's mandatory injury), and we have a pretty decent 4th C playing wing on the third line (Holik). We'll finish covering every possible injury/suspensions combo sooner or later.

MXD is offline   Reply With Quote