View Single Post
Old
11-08-2008, 01:43 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
I strongly doubt Carbo or anybody from the coaching staff would have said that to the Press.
Carbo doesn't even want to give out his lines during the morning skate of a game day. So I strongly doubt he would have made such a remark.

I think he would try pairing up the Broz together because they seem pumped every time they play together. Also, I think it would be the right thing to do for the future because we know it's only a matter of time before they start playing together.

We actually have the depth to do it this season, I think Carbs should definitely start doing it.
So your saying that the jackets broadcasters just made that up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui Gon Dave View Post
I didn't hear them specifically mention the Habs staff but I heard one of the comments they made on that topic, I got the impression they had talked to members of the Montreal press in attendance, but maybe I completely misheard that comment
They said they were told this during the pregame meeting that the broadcasters have with Carbo and his staff. I could have misheard but I never got the impression they were talking about the media.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote