View Single Post
Old
11-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Seems to me that it's the Habs org. being pressured to do something they weren't that interested after all.

Honestly, what's the point in having Laraque going head to head against the other tough guy? Is that really what he was brought here to do? Seems to me that the purpose was that nobody would be as physical as they were before....hello? If there's something, they're more physical. And clearly both Thornton's and Fritz's fight made Laraque look like a human being. Make me thing that people are not that afraid anymore. But I really thought that while Laraque could not go and fight Grabovski, at the very least he could go in front of the net and play with Toskala a little....you hit Grabovski with a solid bodycheck....if you can catch him....He probably can't fight smaller guys but he has to make his presence known at one point....and it's not only with going against the other tough guy that he makes a point....

Another thing....a guy that openly admits that he hates fighting but do it 'cause it's his job might be considered too much of a nice guy.....

Whitesnake is online now   Reply With Quote