View Single Post
Old
11-09-2008, 08:16 PM
gravytrain6t

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedtroll View Post
I think it is time Prucha is traded. Renney has either got something against him or he does not want to put him in a position to succeed. I think Prucha can provide adequate service on the third line but he won't score consistently without a set up man. He proved that he could score on the PP his first to years and then Renney stopped using him. I bet Orr has more PP time then Prucha does this year. I'm definitely a Prucha fan and I can't see how Frische or Dawes deserves more ice time. I think Renney has destroyed the guys confidence so why not trade him so he can try and restart his career?
I was thinking the same thing when I heard that Renney was benching Prucha through out the third period in last night's game at Washinton. That Renney must have something against Prucha. I'm thinking, why does Prucha warrant a benching and not Dawes?? What has Dawes done throughout this game that I'm watching? The answer is in big caps. Absolutely Nothing!!! And you're right on another point. It seems like he doesn't want to put Prucha in a position to succeed. He plays him a "whooping" 2 or 3 games in a row with limited ice time and no opportunities at all on the pp. Prucha came into camp with so much speed, I'll bet he can do some pk as well and put pressure on the point men. I say we keep Prucha and trade Renney and Dawes for future considerations.

gravytrain6t is offline   Reply With Quote